Project Planning, Development and implementations
Successful projects begin with investing time and effort in the front end of the project. Our approach to project planning is scientific and research-based while considering the localisation context, building on our team’s regional and technical expertise.
Whether using logical framework analysis or results-based programme planning, FIFE helps clients develop realistic goals, objectives, and indicators. We support our clients in detailing what must be done to achieve project goals.
What we do
- Analysing projects’ problem and solution tree
- Reviewing literature and data for supporting project designs
- Developing comprehensive logical frameworks with MEAL components
- Supporting the writing of project and programme proposals
- Advising on project implementation activities
Strategic Planning Support
If You Fail to Plan, You Are Planning to Fail” — Benjamin Franklin
To improve, performance, and impactful outputs, organisational decision making should adopt data- and evidence-based approach to planning and management.
FIFE support organisations and their strategic plans with a systematic approach which alligns organisationals goals with the best fit organisational values and activities.
What we do
- Conducting stragic planning seminars
- Evaluating past organisational strategic plan
- Offering tested and actionable recommendations for furtuer plans
- Conducting an organisational SWOT analysis/reviews