Interested in Joining the Team?
- Do you have perennial experience in evaluations and have at least a master’s degree in a relevant discipline?
- Do you already work as an evaluation specialist in your organization and have extra-time to engage in evaluations?
If yes, then you might be the right candidate we are looking for. As an affiliate consultant/researcher, you are responsible for the acquisition of projects, taking part in evaluations/research that fit your area of expertise, assure quality of your projects, and undergo the FIFE toolbox kit training.
FIFE affiliate consultants/researchers are specialised in respective fields with qualifications spanning across climate change, food security, poverty, WASH, human rights & gender, migration, project management, capacity training, auditing etcetera.
To become an Affiliate consultant, you should meet the following requirements;
- Successfully graduated in the fields of: sociology, politics, economics, psychology, education, health, Agriculture etc.
- Comprehensive knowledge of quantitative and qualitative social research methods for data collection and analysis
- Comprehensive knowledge of evaluation research and practice
- Perennial experience in project management
- Ability to work independently
- High communication skills, flexibility and ability to work in teams
- Very good English in speaking and writing (additional languages are of advantage)
- Knowledgeable of the regional and country context where you are currently located
- Willingness to travel (proof of fitness for travel in the tropics is of advantage for the domain of development cooperation)
- Good physical and psychological capacities
We do not offer paid contractual positions but we provide contracts as and when projects demand specific expertise for a duration of time. Successful applicants will be shortlisted and invited for discussion before they are accepted into the professional network.